Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02450 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,020 (Php82,468) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (about 1 hour ago)