Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15496 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 75% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,623 (10,475TL) in Konya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 2 hours ago)