Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 CAD / UZS *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 48% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,621 (3,947,104 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)