Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / UZS *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 50% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,881 (5,315,143 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Veszprém costs 6,200,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (about 1 hour ago)