Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CAD / UZS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 61% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,453 (9,174,449 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $3,010 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)