Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00013 CAD / UZS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 48% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,357 (25,199,526 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Mountain View, California costs $2,523 (about 2 hours ago)