Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.525 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,444 (€2,914) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)