Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.566 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,575 (€3,559) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)