Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.540 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,950 (€3,214) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)