Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03903 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,678 (94,253 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)