Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31536 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,589 (RM8,208) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)