Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03914 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,725 (44,062 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)