Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,145 (1,882,636 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)