Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00106 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 33% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,005 (2,825,346 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)