Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 CAD / CDF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 14% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,437 (5,435,229 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)