Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 CAD / CDF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 12% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,700 (4,522,073 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)