Cost of living comparison between Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 CAD / CDF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 43% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,567 (3,064,858 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)