Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47097 CAD / XCD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,429 (EC$7,280) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rimini costs €550 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)