Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49130 CAD / XCD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,171 (EC$4,419) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (about 2 hours ago)