Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017.
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,061 in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)