Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00149 CAD / RWF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 36% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,179 (1,462,974 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)