Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.428 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,994 (€2,798) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)