Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01668 CAD / BDT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,423 (Taka 85,328) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)