Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04916 CAD / UAH
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 69% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,383 (28,129₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)