Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14079 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 54% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,033 (14,444 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Prague costs 700 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)