Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13371 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 53% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,684 (12,598 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (38 minutes ago)