Cost of living in Khemis Miliana, Algeria vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00945 CAD / DZD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemis Miliana (Algeria) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,421 (362,023 Dinar) in Khemis Miliana.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)