Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20193 CAD / SDG
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 68% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,185 (5,871 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)