Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07075 CAD / SDG *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 85% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$610 (8,628 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (29 minutes ago)