Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18526 CAD / SDG *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 69% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,165 (6,286 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)