Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07351 CAD / SDG *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 84% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$791 (10,765 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,376 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)