Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04709 CAD / UAH
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,555 (75,488₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (43 minutes ago)