Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 192 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05420 CAD / UAH
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 48% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,447 (63,611₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (32 minutes ago)
- 250 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Belgaum costs ₨180 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Colombo costs 145 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)