Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34247 CAD / SAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,264 (﷼ 9,530) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)