Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32992 CAD / SAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,488 (﷼ 7,542) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 35,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baku costs 9,999 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Ahmedabad costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)