Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,854 (﷼ 60,659,229) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (26 minutes ago)