Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,855 (﷼ 54,367,950) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)