Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,704 (﷼ 66,757,153) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (21 minutes ago)