Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,371 (﷼ 57,840,704) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (32 minutes ago)