Cost of living comparison between Kayseri, Turkey and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42937 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,357 (3,162TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)