Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 150 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00223 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 42% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,950 (4,016,395 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,300 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bangkok costs 2,342 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)