Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00234 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 44% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$9,377 (4,007,465 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,500 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Boulder, Colorado costs $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)