Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01191 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,087 (¥427,151) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)