Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 990 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01202 CAD / NPR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,256 (₨ 187,690) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)