Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.428 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,926 (€3,450) in Katerini.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,900 (about 2 hours ago)