Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.487 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,079 (€2,071) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)