Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00339 CAD / SDG *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 63% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,232 (657,905 Pound) in Kassala.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)