Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19419 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 41% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,927 (元25,372) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)