Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19678 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 43% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,567 (元18,127) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)