Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19392 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 41% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,414 (元22,761) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)