Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05885 CAD / CZK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,649 (45,008 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)