Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05912 CAD / CZK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,797 (81,133 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)