Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01931 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,092 (₨211,861) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)