Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,580 (4,141,819 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)