Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00112 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 8% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,891 (2,570,047 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)