Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00108 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,959 (4,585,866 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)