Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35012 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,536 (7,242TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)