Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01939 CAD / KGS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,967 (153,058 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)