Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01872 CAD / KGS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 16% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,705 (304,701 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)