Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00317 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 67% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,010 (634,915 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)