Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00396 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 64% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,713 (433,207 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)