Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04419 CAD / TWD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,999 (113,123 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨35,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in St. John's, NL costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windsor costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €18 (about 3 hours ago)