Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04120 CAD / TWD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,214 (77,997 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (28 minutes ago)