Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00810 CAD / LKR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,876 (354,836 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)