Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00888 CAD / LKR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,454 (276,362 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (35 minutes ago)