Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 9% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,636 (11,478,455 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 4 hours ago)