Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 163 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00036 CAD / UGX
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,771 (10,442,325 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnodar costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Darwin costs AU$43 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Doha costs 2.00 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)