Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / UGX
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,220 (6,302,654 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)