Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018.
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,519 in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)