Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05020 CAD / UAH
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,458 (68,884₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)