Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05097 CAD / UAH
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,442 (47,907₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)