Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02240 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,526 (руб 112,780) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)