Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00806 CAD / LKR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 18% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,083 (630,314 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)