Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00814 CAD / LKR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 19% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,003 (614,592 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)