Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00806 CAD / LKR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 20% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,689 (581,554 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)