Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01918 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 54% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,336 (₨121,775) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)