Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01936 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 51% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,524 (₨78,708) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)