Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01992 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 51% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,705 (₨85,575) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)