Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02058 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 49% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,003 (₨97,320) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)