Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02124 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 47% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,984 (₨93,397) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)