Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20085 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,635 (元18,100) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)