Cost of living comparison between Kaifeng, China and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19490 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 20% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,504 (元12,848) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)