Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19407 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,028 (元15,600) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)