Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28056 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,498 (8,902TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 1 hour ago)