Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36089 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,562 (4,329TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)