Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.310 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,639 ($2,778) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (22 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)