Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13406 CAD / ZMW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 9% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,835 (21,148 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (33 minutes ago)