Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 575 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01809 CAD / AFN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,447 (190,578 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)