Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01830 CAD / AFN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,190 (119,725 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (about 1 hour ago)