Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 658 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34528 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,584 (R$ 10,379) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)