Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 554 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39111 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,928 (R$ 10,044) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 1 hour ago)